Your Coupon Code is: FREESOAP3
We wanted to give you a place where you can sample our products before you fully purchased them, we know many customers have sensitive skin issues and many others aren't aware of the amazing benefits our soap can have on your overall health vs. the horrific effects of mainstream "soap" brands.
Ava Quinn's Soap vs. Mainstream brands
- Mainstream brands, such as Irish Spring, Dove, Dial etc. is not real soap. They all contain artificial fragrance oils that are made out of the toxic waste which is left over from the oil industry. They are basically scented gasoline and include over 400 different toxic chemicals including known human carcinogens.
- They also use petroleum and coal tar dyes that contain benzidine, benzene, xylene, naphthalene, phenol, and creosol. Most petroleum and coal tar-derived dyes are known irritants and allergens, and dyes in each category have been linked to severe allergic reactions, asthma attacks, nausea, and even cancer.
- They use red dyes that contain be highly carcinogenic and mutagenic, cause thyroid tumors in animals, and cause cancer in humans. Red dyes are most often found in inexpensive pink-colored soaps, and their presence can pose a particular hazard to young children.
Carcinogen definition: a substance capable of causing cancer in living tissue.
Ava Quinn's Brand
- We only use the highest quality, all natural ingredients in all of our products.
- All of our products are totally chemical free. We use 100% essential oils either extracted or steam distilled from the actual plant, flower, vegetable or fruit itself. Example, our lavender essential oil is steam distilled from real lavender flowers.
- All colors come from different types of clay that comes directly from earth. We do not use artificial colorants. Actually we prefer to color with vegetables as much as possible, Beets, Spirulina and Spinach are a few of our favorites.
Our skin is the biggest organ we have, if us giving you a sample of our soap can impact even a few people to see the truth, we're doing our job. We aren't just here to sell soap, we're here to make a difference!
If you'd like to purchase full size bars of our soap, you can visit our Soap Collection Here.